INVITATION FROM THE DIRECTOR OF THE
NATIONAL AGENCY OF INVESTMENT AND PRIVATIZATION OF BELARUS
Mr. DZMITRY KRASOUSKI
The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of the Republic of Belarus has pleasure to cordially invite you to take part at the Belarus Investment Forum (BIF) which will take place in the framework of the National Day of the Republic of Belarus and on the site of the Global Exhibition EXPO 2020 in Dubai on November 22, 2021.
BIF is a long-expected event which will gather together high-level representatives of businesses of the Gulf countries and from other regions, senior policymakers and international experts.
The participants of BIF will meet to exchange the ideas of the latest global and regional investment trends, discover investment landscape of Belarus and get the updates of the efficient tools to address current challenges. The added value of BIF will be the face-to-face networking, meeting new partners and friends.
The participation is free of charge but the number of seats is very limited due to COVID. Please register at this web-site.
My team and me personally look forward to welcoming you at BIF!
ABOUT ThE EVEnt
BIF will be held under the auspices of the Goverment of the Republic of Belarus.
The key topics of BIF are:
- Measures taken by the Government of the Republic of Belarus to stimulate business & investment activity
- Existing conditions, avaliable resources & promising industries open for foreign investments
- Benefits of doing business in Belarus including preferential tax treatment & the impact of taxes on the investment climate and the investment potential of the real sector
- Success stories of doing business with foreign investments in Belarus
The audience of BIF will be represented by goverment & industry leaders, funds, entrepreneurs, investors, internal & local, financial institutuons, other experts & stakeholders in the field of investments & bussiness development.
• Speed dating
Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
National Agency of Investment and Privatization
Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Federation of UAE Chambers of Commerce & Industry
Solutions & challenges for growth in Belarus
for investment funds
BIG Meeting Room (right side)
This section is designed to provide investment funds with knowledge of legislative framework for successful operations in Belarus. Also speakers will focus on several real-life cases, tendencies, and existing projects in selected economy sectors. The keynote presenter will share experience of his long-term business experience in our country. The closing presentation will be devoted to flourishing Belarussian IT sector and related investment opportunities in high-tech.
- Aliaksandr Antonau, Head of Infrastructure & Real Estate at REVERA law firm
- Ilyin Oleg, Managing Partner at ASER
- Alexander Kershtein, Managing Partner at SwanLake capital
- Mohammed Dawood Al-Qais, Managing Partner of Vivat Investment Management and Managing Director of Vivat investment Bel
- Kirill Zalessky, Deputy Director of Hi-Tech Park
Alexey Pushkarev, Deputy Director of the National Agency for Investment and Privatization
Roundtable on trade cooperation Belarus-UAE
BIG Meeting Room (left side)
- Vladimir Ulakhovich, Chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Belarus
- Saed Al Awadi, CEO of Dubai Export, Development Corporation
- Abdullah Mohamed Al Mazrouei,Chairman Federation of the UAE Chairman Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (tbc)
- Mickiewicz Andrey, CEO of Agency of International Business Development of the Republic of Belarus
Consultations on the conditions of investing in Belarus
Small meeting rooms
negotiations with the representatives of Great Stone Industrial Park Administration, Special economic zone «Bremino -
Orsha» (on demand) and by the representatives of National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus.
Counterparties from Belarus:
Aliaksandr Yarashenka, Head of Great Stone Industrial
Roman Sobolev, Deputy Director for Commercial Issues of Bremino Group LLC
Vitaliy Zholnerovich, project manager of the National Agency of Investment
H.E. MOHAMED ALI RASHED ALABBAR
MATERIALS OF BIF AND USEFUL LINKS
Discover what makes Expo 2020 Dubai unique and how we’re ‘Connecting Minds and Creating the Future’ through sustainability, mobility and opportunity.
Belarus EXPO 2020
The pavilion of the Re public of Belarus is located in the “Opportunity” District and covers a total area of 1,200 square meters. Theme of the Belarus Pavilion is “Forest of Future Technologies”.
In today’s dynamically changing world, each and every state’s success in promotion of FDIis largely determined by its ability to not only perceive present, but also envisage future needs of businesses.
Find useful mateials about Belarus here.
We invite you take a look at the Investor’s Roadmap portal located on our website. There you can find locations of all investment opportunities on the map of Belarus, as well as statistics of different regions.
+ 375 17 200 38 05